These days, law enforcement at all levels — from the local cop shop to obscure federal agencies — uses snitches to trap ordinary people. Snitches tell lies that send their friends to jail. Paid agents provocateurs talk or trick otherwise harmless people into committing crimes. In many places, Snitch culture has virtually replaced real investigation of real crimes.
Don’t think you’re exempt if you’re a “law-abiding citizen.” The most trusting, naive, innocent people often make the easiest targets for these weaselly, lying, opportunistic vermin. Snitches specialize in targeting the vulnerable.
You may be in danger if you are:
- A political activist
- A recreational drug user
- A hobbyist or business person who works with “sensitive” materials
- A member of an unpopular religion
- A gun owner or dealer
- A participant in the underground economy
- A photographer or videographer
- A controversial thinker or writer
- Or you just happen to hang out with the wrong people
Full Story @ [rats-nosnitch]